Re: [IP] No delivery

In a message dated 6/5/98 2:19:57 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I have noticed that when I am doing a bolus and am due to recieve my basal
>  amount I will get a No Delivery alarm.  For some reason , this has been
>  happening to me alot lately too.  Hope this helps : )

Let Bill van Antwerp at minimed know about this!! (he's a list member, but I
don't think he reads the mail regularly) I've had the SAME problem.  I
informed him of it and he wrote back that they hadn't ever heard of this
happening.  Maybe if all of this who are having this problem let MiniMed know
about it, they can figure out the problem.

His email address is email @ redacted

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted