Re: [IP] My Two Cents

Hi Cindy --

> I know for me personally I plan to live a very long time, as long as a healthy
> person without diabetes.  I will live each day to its fullest and not dwell on
> unhappy thoughts.  I hope I am not the only one who thinks this way.  If I am
> so be it.

You've got the right idea, Cindy ... to take each day *one* day at a time.
Time passes that way, you know.  <g>

I've just got some complications that caused me to go from one injection of
N per day, to 2 x N + 4 x H daily.  Happened about 3 months ago, the switch.
Perhaps, I'm *finally* leaning what DM is all about, eh?  <g>

Keep thinking good thoughts!

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted