[IP] Taking Care

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 20:12:06 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] why why why

Some one please tell me again why we bother to even try to take good
care of ourselves...I keep forgetting...especially when my F***ING eye
bleeds again.  I have been doing logs, charting and measuring, and I
haven't had headboard banging sex or any other rigorous exercise in over
a year.  I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when BAM -
my worst bleed yet!  and this AFTER a solid month of diligent charting and
logging, testing 10 times a day and staying on my diet and walking every
day and not lifting anything heavy.
            I wish I knew something to say to help you to feel better.  I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a terrible time of it.  I know you're angry.  Diabetes can do terrible things to our bodies.  I hope they can find a cure soon.    Cheryl