That's the way if goes with the sugar blues

... There was lots more.

I also have an old Clinitest kit

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:21:18 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Clinitest

     And for those of you who remember:

     Does anyone remember the words to the 'sugar blues' song which somehow
     had something to do with the clinitest 'Negative' colour??

     ALSO: Does anyone still have a Clinitest set??  I remember YEARS of
     using clinitest and having to get either my parents or siblings to
     read them for me (colour and I don't get along at all).>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446