Re: [IP] Feeling Sorry

>last night just reaffirmed my belief that
>no matter how badly diabetes hits us, there are far worse lots in life.  I
>would bet a million bucks that her parents would gladly trade cerebal palsy
>for diabetes.

Exactly the point!  There's always someone worse off.  I knew & know
several lpeople and kids wiht severe physical disabilities form birth and
this is why I am able to keep reminding myself that even though I'll no
doubt end up with a shortened life and perhaps a life worse than death
itself; it is better to have had some quality life *rather than none at
all*!  Every year w/o dialysis and with use of all my limbs is valuable! :)
Who knows when it will suddenly come ot an end!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go
FORWARD to "The Article".