Re: [IP] Feeling Sorry

>Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Robert Gluth <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Feeling Sorry
>To: email @ redacted
>
>Maybe you got over the realization that this sucks but there are
>people who have had diabetes 11 years
>for example me who have been in denial for 11 years and just now
>realizing life will be a little shorter and maybe a little more
>complicated..... Explain to my daughter how happy her daddy should be
>running the risks of going blind, even when taking care of himself.
>
>Robert,

I've had diabetes for 21 years and thank god i haven't run into any
complications. I try to take care of myself as best as i can which means
hopefully less complications in the future. What i am trying to say is i
hate to see people dwelling on this. I know it is hard but this is a
reality. I would like to see people live their lives to the fullest with
this disease regardless of complications or not.Life doesn't have to be
shorter just fuller.

tanya