Re: [IP] No delivery

     I experienced the same problem as you have.  Mine was due to the resevoir
wasn't moving.  I called Minimed about it and the rep told me to change the
set.  She also told me to slide the syringe around to lubricate it before
filling it with insulin.  I was a little leary f doing that because I was
taught not to, in cas the o-ring loosened too much.  I actually heard a rumor
from my CDE that MiniMed had a fire near one of their wherehouses and a lot of
resevoirs are causing the prob.  It happened to her (she wears a pump) and
quite a few of her patients.  She suggested whenever it happens call MiniMed
and report the prob.
Hope that this helps...Stacey
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted