[IP] Insurance woes

I was just informed by my infusion set supplier that Blue Shield now
considers the QR sof-sets to be luxury items! (What a luxury to be
diabetic) and that they will no longer fully reimburse them. They
will, however, allow full reimbursement for the standard sets. Guess
that means swimming, contact sports, showering , etc... with the pump
on. Oh that really makes sense.

Time to complain and make a ruckus!!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted