Re: [IP] Feeling Sorry

Maybe you got over the realization that this sucks but there are
people who have had diabetes 11 years
for example me who have been in denial for 11 years and just now
realizing life will be a little shorter and maybe a little more
complicated..... Explain to my daughter how happy her daddy should be
running the risks of going blind, even when taking care of himself.

---tanya cosentino  wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> When I was younger, I felt depressed, wanted to be "normal" etc.
> I know that Diabetes sucks and it's hard to control blood sugars and
> lots of other things. I've been there. But there is a time when you
have
> to face reality. There are far worse things in this world than
Diabetes.
> Cancer,AIDS, and so on. Let's stop feeling sorry for ourselves. To me
> it's depressing. Let's enjoy life and live like tomorrow could be our
> last day.
>
> tanya

> send the next two lines in a message
> info