Re: [IP] Feeling Sorry

I would have to agree with Kasey.  Nathan was diagnosed 3-97, and I
thought the world was ending.  But one of the guys I know a work has
a child born with MS.  They are now going through the worry of having
to have a feeding tube installed in his stomach, because he is not
getting enough food down on his own.  Diabetis is bad, no question,
but I do thank God that that is all that he has.  We can learn to
deal with what we have to, I guess!

Debbie (Nathan's mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted