Re: [IP] Clinitest

>     ALSO: Does anyone still have a Clinitest set??  I remember YEARS of
>     using clinitest and having to get either my parents or siblings to
>     read them for me (colour and I don't get along at all).

Hahaha!  How well I remember those days!  this spring I found an old bottle
of Clinitest tablets under my father's cars seat.  Must have been there
since the mid eighties!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go