Re: [IP] Not allowed to see an endo about a pump for 5 months

>Can't you get to Boston MA in the US fron Nova Scotia?  Be sure to see
>the following endo, who owns the world list.
>#####################################################
>#   Arturo Rolla,MD Boston,MA  Phone 617-277-2155   #
># email @ redacted  email @ redacted #
># email @ redacted     email @ redacted  #
>#####################################################
>
>Doesn't you health insurannce cover treatments delivered by
>US based caregivers? Arturo is associated with Beth-Israel
>Deaconess Hopital in the square mile ( or so ) of the Harvard
>Med School institutions in SW Boston that are among the best
>in the world for their respective treatment categories.  This
>includes Joslin Clinic, the famous DM treatment center.  My
>local internist wrote me a prescription fo a pump a week or so
>ago.  Hopefully, the pump mfg and my doctor *will* suceed
>in their dealings with my insurance co, and I can have one in
>a month or so.

Appreciate the info, John.  My private insurance covers only ermergncy
treatment outside of Canada.  the govt insurance does not cover much more.
Further, I know of a guy who had a hreat attack in Germany.  The Germans
wanted to do a bypass right then and there as they didn't think he'd live
w/o one.  The Canadian govt insisted flying him home for treatment where he
ended up 6 months on a waiting list for bypass here.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go
FORWARD to "The Article".