[IP] Re:

Michael Gendreau wrote:
> My name is michael I just bought a mini med 507 and want to know how
> pump users sleep and shower with pumps

I put mine under my pillow when I go to bed. Usually stays there, if not
I just follow the hose to find it in the morning.

Showering is simple with the right infusion set. I use Pureline Comfort sets
(also know as Silhouettes or Tenders) myself, and there is a disconnect clip
on the base. I just unclip it, pull the connector clear, put the covers in
both halves and put the pump in the medicine cabinet while I shower without it.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted