[IP] waiting to see an endo

Unfortunately, waiting to see an endo is not unusual.  I don't think there are
as many of them.  My endo takes 6 - 7 months to get in to see in his office.
He sees pump patients in a clinic setting just for pumpers, that way he can
see us every three months, or more often for new pumpers or people having
Keep searching for doctors who will help you.  It does not have to be an endo
who will prescribe the pump.  But, don't tell them you just want to test it
for a short period of time.  Be committed to making the change confidently.
Good luck and keep trying.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted