Re: [IP] why why why

Hi Sara,

I am very sorry to hear that all the hard work you have been doing is not
helping with the bleeds.  Having seen your log book, the most detailed book
I have seen in a long time, I know that you are doing your very best.  It
is truly unfair that outcomes are not causally linked to input with
diabetes when it comes to complications.

This disease is a hard one and the pump is just a machine.  Hopefully it
can help but it is not a cure by any stretch of the imagination.  Sometimes
it feels like everything will be okay, and then something happens and I
remember that diabetes is hell.  But it was worse hell for me before the
pump and I am glad to have any help I can get.

I know there is nothing I can say that will help, or help enough, because
when I feel like you do, I just hate everything and want to destroy things.
Before I got into better control, I hated myself and got suicidal.  You
hang in there girl, because I know you can and hell, what choice do you
have?  (And you wonder why I quit being a therapist?)  Talking about how
hard diabetes can be is so important and you have a great sense of humor,
which helps a lot.

If I had known that head-board banging sex was an option, I might have lent
you John while we were there  8')  (Where ever he is right now, he's
wondering why he is blushing)

Vancouver, BC, Canada

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted