[IP] Re:

Michael:

I'm a new 507 user, too.

I just disconnect with the QR when I shower.  I usually check to see when
my basal delivery is due to occur, and if the shower coincides, I'm do a
manual delivery.

I got the 42" tubing so I could stash the pump under one side of my pillow
when I sleep.  I sleep nude and like to cuddle with my husband, and this
helps keep the pump out of the way, though if I move around a lot, I
sometimes need to change which side of the pillow it's under.  I thought
I'd have trouble forgetting and dragging it onto the floor when I got up at
night, but I've only done that once in the 3 weeks since I started pumping.

If you wear jammies to bed, you can pin a little cloth pouch to them in
which to stash your pump.  Or you can get a sleep t-shirt with as
open-to-front-and-back pocket from Unique Accessories.

Good luck.  These practical problems are minor.  You'll love pumping.

--Laurel (MM 507 pumper since 5/15/98)

> From: Michael Gendreau <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Date: Thursday, June 04, 1998 8:07 PM

My name is michael I just bought a mini med 507 and want to know how
pump users sleep and shower with pumps

send the next two lines in a message
info
end