[IP] Johnson & Johnson recall

Does anyone use the SureStep?  There was just a recall of meters made
pre-August-1997, so if you know of anyone who has one, please tell them to
contact Lifescan.  I just got the FastTake (thanks for the coupon!) and am a
little concerned about similar problems; has anyone had any?  If you have,
or know of anyone who has, I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail me; my
address is below.

Also, I will be at the ADA annual meeting in Chicago on June 18, if anyone
has anything they'd like me to try to find out.  I write about medical
technology companies for my work, as I have mentioned before, so any
questions, 'specially for Minimed or Disetronics, lemme know!  Thanks again.

[mailto:email @ redacted]
Kelly L. Shaughnessy
Merrill Lynch Fundamental Equity Research
(415) 274-8294
(415) 274-8255 (fax)

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message