Re: [IP] ive had enough~!!~

> I have heard enough about the free meter, the rebate coupon, the fact that it
> read 12% higher than the other meters...can we please have a new subject?!?!?

Yes, yes, yes, Sara!!! I second that. I just got back from 5 days away
(without laptop) and found I hadn't missed anything..... except some
more thrilling discussion on free meters :-|

If you want some new subject - it's a bit off topic, I know - but I got
engaged while I was away, and Julia and I plan to be married in the
autumn, in Freiburg :)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted