Re: [IP] Fwd: first day pumping

Thanks to the person who suggested inserting the cannula set directly through
the IV 3000, it sure got rid of any redness I had from the plastic being
directly on my skin!!
Also, leaving the old cannula in for a couple of hours after inserting the new
set has sure kept my BS under control.  I'm beginning to think I might get a
control on this thing after all.  Thanks so much for the good advice!!  I have
been on the MiniMed 507 since May 17th, and after some frustration and
confusion think I can do this!
You sure don't get this kind of advice from your doctor.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted