[IP] Clinitest

     And for those of you who remember:
     Does anyone remember the words to the 'sugar blues' song which somehow
     had something to do with the clinitest 'Negative' colour??
     ALSO: Does anyone still have a Clinitest set??  I remember YEARS of
     using clinitest and having to get either my parents or siblings to
     read them for me (colour and I don't get along at all).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted