[IP] Re:fast take

Kasey, this is what I was seeing too.  It's accurate when you use big drop
of blood.  But when you try to use small drops, it may start counting down
too early and give a falsely low value.

<<<<<<<<Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:01:35 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Fast Take problem

I've been comparing the FastTake to our SureStep and have found the numbers to
be within 13% of each other except one time.  Once the SureStep read 243 and
the FastTake read 49!!!!  Another FastTake test then showed 238.  Hmmmmm......

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446