Re: [IP] Fast Take problem

Hi Kasey,

When you compare the numbers from the "Fast Take" and the "Sure Step",
they should be pretty close.  Both of those meters adjust for serum
(plasma).   However, most labs will allow an accuracy range of 10% to

<< I've been comparing the FastTake to our SureStep and have found the
numbers to
be within 13% of each other except one time.  Once the SureStep read 243
the FastTake read 49!!!!  Another FastTake test then showed 238.

Kasey >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted