[IP] Fizzies and Clinitest tablets

Lori and Greg:

I feel a bit silly here - I used the term "Fizzies" very much tongue in
cheek. There was a flavored drink tablet years ago called Fizzies. You
dropped them in a glass of water, they "fizzed", flavored the water with
some wild type of flavor, turning it some sickly color. My brother and I
were addicted to them for several years. My dad was the one who actually
compared CliniTest tablets to these things - the image has stuck with me
over the years.

I remember more than once dissolving a Fizzies tablet on my tongue on a bet
- not pleasant. I definitely never tried that with a Clinitest tablet ;-)

I agree though - meters are the best thing to come along so far (besides

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted