Re: [IP] Fwd: first day pumping

In a message dated 6/3/98 8:05:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< pump must have gotten a static
 charge.  Told me to remove the batteries for a few hours and then see what
 happened, and they would overnight me another pump. >>

Kasey... this did happen to one of our patients...MiniMed FedEx'd a pump
overnight and no problem since.  Murphy's Law I guess.  Sorry to hear you had
such a stressful event.  Hope things are going better for you and Kayla.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted