Re: [IP] FastTake reading lower than Profile

When I spoke with Lifescan and they offered to send me a Fast Take meter the
gentleman explained to me that my old One Touch Profile used whole blood and
the new meter will read the plasma. He told me that the plasma readings were
like the laboratory readings and would be different than whole blood. But he
told me the new meter would be about 12% HIGHER.

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted