Re: [IP] FastTake reading lower than Profile

<< After programming the second FastTake, my 10 year old was willing to do two
 separate pokes on different fingers.  Again, the FastTake read lower than the
 The question is, are any of these meters accurate?  What are the standards
 allowing them to go on the market?

Except for one BIG blood glucose difference, I've found the FastTake to stay
around 12% lower than the SureStep we've used for 1 1/2 years.  We've been
told that all meters can vary among each other by as much as 20%.  And there
are differences between meters that read whole blood or plasma.  Both meters
we use read plasma values, yet there is consistently a 12% difference between

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted