[IP] PUMP CHAT TONIGHT / AOL MEMBERS

Hello,

Just a reminder about tonight's pump chat on aol.  The chats have been
informative and it is great getting to know each other.  For those of you that
haven't had a chance to drop by the chat I hope you can get the opportunity to
tonight.  We are scheduled to start at 9 p.m. Eastern but most of us tend to
arrive between 9:15 and 9 :30 p.m. Eastern.   Remember that the scheduled chat
days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9 p.m. Eastern.  The chatroom is
open all other days and times, but there is definately people there on the 3
scheduled days.  I look forward to seeing you all there tonight.  :-)
<A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>

Have a great day,
Cindy