Re: [IP] Diabetes Mall & Accucheck Complete

Hi Meshell,

What is the address (URL) for the "Diabetes Mall" website?

Thanks.

<< I entered a contest on the Diabetes Mall website for an Accucheck
Complete
meter.  From what I had heard about them from this site & my doctor, I
thought
I would really like it.  Imagine my surprise when Diabetes Mall called
and
said I won!!!  I received the meter yesterday and so far, really like
it.

Diabetes Mall is going to begin offering diabetic supplies (meters,
strips,
insulin pump supplies) within the month.  I got the impression the idea
was to
offer it to those that do not have insurance coverage.  I know a lot of
people
have insurance coverage, but that everyone doesn't.  For what it's
worth. . .

Meshell >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...