Hi everyone,

There's a SPECIAL chat for TONIGHT!!!  Lifescan would like to
talk with all of us about their new Fast Take meter!  Looks like we've
made quite an impression on them, since they initiated the chat
session!  Come with your questions and concerns to
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/chat/  Put in your name, an email
address if you'd like and then at "select a room", choose "Lifescan Fast
Take" and click "enter to chat"!  It starts TONIGHT at 7pm EDT (6pm CDT,
5pm MDT and 4pm PDT)!!  Hope you all can make it!!!  I surely plan to be there!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted