[IP] FastTake reading lower than Profile

After running the control solutions on each machine etc, and determining that
everything was falling within range, we still got lower readings on the
FastTake then on the Profile 8/9 times.

Yesterday Lifescan arranged for me to pick up a new meter (FastTake) locally
and they are sending me a return envelope for the possibly defective old one.

After programming the second FastTake, my 10 year old was willing to do two
separate pokes on different fingers.  Again, the FastTake read lower than the

The question is, are any of these meters accurate?  What are the standards for
allowing them to go on the market?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted