[IP] Diabetes Mall & Accucheck Complete

I entered a contest on the Diabetes Mall website for an Accucheck Complete
meter.  From what I had heard about them from this site & my doctor, I thought
I would really like it.  Imagine my surprise when Diabetes Mall called and
said I won!!!  I received the meter yesterday and so far, really like it.

Diabetes Mall is going to begin offering diabetic supplies (meters, strips,
insulin pump supplies) within the month.  I got the impression the idea was to
offer it to those that do not have insurance coverage.  I know a lot of people
have insurance coverage, but that everyone doesn't.  For what it's worth. . .

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted