Re: [IP] Fast take meters

John Huff wrote:
> Somehow, I missed the posts on the Fast Take blood meter.  Are you
> getting it "free?"  With x strips?

Yes, somebody called to ask, got a free 1, and other people here started
calling asking for them. "I'm a pumper and use a LOT of strips appears
to work, at least if you get the right person. If not, try again....

I understand it uses the same strips
> as
> the Accuchek Advantage?

No, it works the same way the Advantage does, but of course the strips
are from Lifescan.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted