Re: [IP] new list member

Hi Kelly, I read your message and am also interested in knowing upgrade
info about the pump.  I have a Mini Med 506 and want a 507 also....If you
get any info, please email me and let me know what you heard... thanks
Crystal <email @ redacted>
On Mon, 1 Jun 1998 15:41:12 -0500  "Kelly-Boruff, Kathleen"
<email @ redacted> writes:
>  Hi I just joined this list last week and have already learned a lot.
>For instance I hadn't even heard of the Fast Take until reading it
>I am looking forward to reading more and hoping to be able to
>contribute. I have been diabetic for 21 years and pumping for about
>years. Lately, I have been experiencing a lot of  "down time" and just
>started taking medication for it . I found it reassuring that when I
>came to this list I found others who also were dealing with
>I am hoping having all this information will motivate me to gain more
>control over my blood sugars and allow me to start feeling better.  I
>also have a question for whoever can help. I read in one of the
>over the weekend a mention that MiniMed has a upgrade policy and I am
>interested in knowing more about that. I have a MiniMed 506 pump and
>would like to get the 507 because I think I would especially like the
>backlit display.
>       Keep Up the Good Work!!!   Kathy Boruff
>send the next two lines in a message

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted