Re: [IP] I am a PERSON, not just a diabetic

I think you feel "more diabetic" because you are spending more time taking
care of the diabetes.  That is, you are doing frequent blood tests, that maybe
you weren't doing before.  When we can actually do something about our
results, we don't mind as much checking the old blood sugars.  I know that
before I started pumping some 15 years ago, I rarely tested and didn't let
people see me test or give a shot.  I think it's just easier handling
everything with the pump.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted