Re: [IP] Tonya, Frustrated again!

In a message dated 6/1/98 9:51:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  Think of it as an ocean. The water moves
 back and forth at low and high tide, but sometimes there is a storm,
 and the waves start to get bigger. But, they don't STAY huge!!! They
 Do eventually calm down, and the ocean is at rest again. We would all
 like to have a quiet LAKE of diabetes, with no wind, just calm water,
 moving slowly, but not hurricane force. (*Maybe I should have used s
 better metaphor, but you know what I mean, right?)
       Bye for now. Remember, you are not alone! ;-))
           Barb G >>

What a nice way to put that!!!!

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message