[IP] new list member

  Hi I just joined this list last week and have already learned a lot.
For instance I hadn't even heard of the Fast Take until reading it here.
I am looking forward to reading more and hoping to be able to
contribute. I have been diabetic for 21 years and pumping for about 41/2
years. Lately, I have been experiencing a lot of  "down time" and just
started taking medication for it . I found it reassuring that when I
came to this list I found others who also were dealing with depression.
I am hoping having all this information will motivate me to gain more
control over my blood sugars and allow me to start feeling better.  I
also have a question for whoever can help. I read in one of the digests
over the weekend a mention that MiniMed has a upgrade policy and I am
interested in knowing more about that. I have a MiniMed 506 pump and
would like to get the 507 because I think I would especially like the
backlit display.
       Keep Up the Good Work!!!   Kathy Boruff
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted