Re: [IP] reliable meters

Hi Randall,

Lifescan makes a conversion wheel which makes it easy to convert from
plasma to whole blood values and/or back again.  I simply called and
asked for one and they mailed it to me.

<< The problem with the meters comes when you switch back and forth
between different calibarations - you have to constantly try to
figure out the difference between the meters, and it isn't a linear
or stable function.  Between 75 and 125 my DEX, Profile, AccuCheck
Instant and Complete, and the FastTake all read within a few points
of each other - but outside of that range they tend to diverge

Randall Winchester >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted