Re: [IP] new pump

Hi Chuckles,

I talked with our local MiniMed rep the other day about this same
thing.  He told me that the 507c would have the ability to be put into a
cradle which would then be interfaced with a computer and software.

<< Simple question about the 507 C, don't all 507s already come with the
infared data ports???  If so how do we make use of whatever data it can
transfer to a PC.

Just wondering,
Chuckles G. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...