Re: [IP] Medicare, Animas and Tandem t:slim X2

Wow!  thank you George.   When my Vibe quit I was so close to a major
meltdown!   I've had 3 heart attacks and have to really watch my blood
pressure, PVC's, etc. when I'm stressed.     Knowing there is someone
to help me reach the warranty deadline is so very much appreciated.
  Definitely has helped me manage this!!  / Shirley