Re: [IP] Medicare, Animas and Tandem t:slim X2

As far as Programming and Operation it was very Simple Transition, the only
issue I had was changing to Novolog from Apidra, but with the G6 it has
been much easier.  If the Pink Screen does become an issue let me know. I
have another Ping with Pink Screen and another without and would be happy
to help you out rather than you going to "The Dark Side"  :-)   I even have
a Disetronic h-Tron somewhere which would be better than....

--
George
Type 1 - 55 years - Pumping since 1998