Re: [IP] Medicare, Animas and Tandem t:slim X2

Thanks George!   I'm going to be very optimistic since I have had so few
issues with my Animas pumps.    I was really shocked when I realized the
case had cracked because I didn't turn the battery cover very tight.   The
display on the Ping is pink and hard to see in lots of light but I can
manage that.    I live in the southwest (very hot!) so I use NovoLog.   I'm
allergic to Apidra and although I spent a lot of years using Humalog the
NovoLog works better here.   Did you feel the transition to the Tandem was
fairly easy?   Great to know how well you have been able to manage and how
much it has reduced the lows.   That's a big problem for me.   / Shirley