Re: [IP] Medicare, Animas and Tandem t:slim X2

If your Ping works......
I sure wouldn't go to learning 2 new pumps.  I changed from my Ping (and
still have it as a backup) to the Tandem X2 and it was worth waiting.  I
got very lucky to upgrade to the Dex G6 so I am able to run Basal-IQ.  That
was a big boon for me as I had been using Apidra in the Ping but the Tandem
appears to only work with Humalog or Novolog (Fiasp didn't work for me) and
I'm one of the 6% that can't use Humalog.  The Basal-IQ has allowed me to
be more aggressive with Basal/Boluses and my TIR is above 76% with No
Severe Lows and Lows at less than 1%.  I've had so much H3LL dealing with
that other company, I've tried doing business with them for over 20 years
but they always fail.

Good Luck, I'm sure that Ping will carry you through to Nov. but if not
contact ME, not M/MM

Dxed in 64 at 15 yrs of age so I've been T1 55 yrs.

--
George
Type 1 - 55 years - Pumping since 1998