[IP] Medicare, Animas and Tandem t:slim X2

Shirley, I had an Animas Vibe and I'm on Medicare. The Tandem rep is correct,
you will have to go through Medtronic until your warranty is up. Mine isn't
until 2020, then I can choose whatever pump I want.B  The Medtronic is bulky
and it takes many buttons to push just for a bolus, I feel like I'm going
backwards in technology, but didn't want to not be able to get Animas
supplies. Medtronic was very easy to work with, I had my pump within days with
no out of pocket expense. I think the program for free swapping may have
ended, but you'll have to call Medtronic. They have a team working just on
this.B