[IP] The book think like a pancreas

 I have this book in paperback but find the print too small to read for any
length of time.

 I canbt seem to find it in large print. You would think the author would
figure out that some people with diabetes would need large print. I realize I
can get the book on a kindle which would enable me to enlarge the print . I
donbt have a kindle so I was wondering if anyone has purchased this book in
large print and if so where.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone