[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1569

 I would call your doctor and have the doctor call the local Tandem rep. for you
. I would also call the executive offices of the company and explain the lack of
a call back from the help line. I have not had any problems with Tandem and the
help line or their pumps the pumps are great and the local reps in Florida are
very accommodating. They are the new pump on the block and they try harder. I
can't wait for my warranty runs out on the T slim G4 and I am able to get one of
their newer pumps which will pair with the Dexcom G6. Good luck to all those who
need help.
 Bill 71 years type 1 Medicare 12 years (917) 399-9100 if you have any questions
call me