Re: [IP] RE: Insulin Resistance

Robert,

T1 55 years, pumping since 1994 (I'm member #240 on IP)  I am familiar with
Humalog not working (I'm a 6%er)  Get a vial (or two) of Novolog or Fiasp
or Apidra from your Endo.  Hell if you've pumped for 23 years you might
even try a Mix.  As long as your activity level hasn't changed I don't
really see putting this on Carb Counts or timing or other settings issues.

If you want a 'book' I would suggest Dr. Stephen Ponder's
https://www.sugarsurfing.com/
Wishing you the Best of Bgs,

--
George