Re: [IP] LADA and Vitoza

Ibve used Victoria along with novolog for quite some time for my type 1.
Recently switched to ozempic.  Easier cause itbs once a week.  Ibm 68 and
been type 1 since 15.  My endo said the combo would improve my A1cbs a few
years ago.  I normally run about 6.5.  Do suffer some lows but my dexcom
alerts me.