[IP] LADA and Vitoza

After twenty five years with what I thought was type 1 diabetes, it turns out
I have LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults).B  My current endo has
recommended Victoza which I thought was only used for people with type 2
diabetes and people without any kidney problems. My endo says it will improve
my A1C buy 1% which I don't think that little difference is worth introducing
this drug .B  I would rather work on my basal rates and carb ratio's to
improve my A1C.B  My A1C was always below 7 but my endo now says that people
over seventy can run their A1C in the 7"s to avoid undetected lows in my age
group.B  I have vision and kidney problems unrelated to my diabetes so I will
not be going over 7 despite dr recommendations.B

Has anyone with LADA or type 1 diabetes used Victoza?B