[IP] Renal arterial doppler with renal ultrasound

I will be having this test next Wednesday.B  I have had this test before and
think I keep my pump with me for this test but I have had soooo many tests I
am no sure what I did with my pump when I had this test last.B  I was told it
should take an hour which leaves me to believe I keep my pump on me.B

Any info about the above would be appreciated.B

Kathie