RE: [IP] RE: Insulin Resistance

Thanks for all the advice.  I can walk but it is sometimes difficult to walk
due to advanced Neuropathy. But there are better days than others and on those
days I do walk more. Also I insist with my wife that I will walk both of our
dogs for the exercise.

I have read a number of articles mentioning that it is possible for T1
diabetics getting some symptoms of T2 which is what I think is happening after
all these years. The books mentioned, I think I will purchase those prior to
trying any more meds, Im on enough of them already and would like to try
alternatives.

My Carb ratio currently is 1:5 for Bkfast and 1:5.5 for other meals.

I will check these out.

Thanks again!